Aloo gobi is a very easy preparation with potato and cauliflower. There are less spices, and the vegetables are cooked in steam. It very nutritious and delicious.
- Potato (2, pealed & diced)
- Cauliflower florets ( in equal quantity of potato)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Cumin seeds / jeera (1 tsp)
- Black Pepper corn crushed (1 tsp)
- Onion (1 cup, chopped)
- Coriander (for garnish)
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds and black pepper corn.
- Add onion and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add cauliflower, potato, salt and saute.
- Add 1 cup water and close it with a lid till the vegetables are cooked.
- Once cooked, garnish the Aloo Gobi with coriander leaves.
Serve Aloo Gobi hot with chapaties, nan, roti or steamed rice.
You might also like: