Aloo Paratha is stuffed with boiled potatoes and spices, roasted and served with butter or ghee.
It is one of the most popular flat-breads in Indian cuisine, Pakistani cuisine and Bengali cuisine.
This list of online colleges has information on culinary arts courses
Ingredients and its measurements are mentioned below the video.
- Potato(1, boiled & mashed)
- Onion(1 small, chopped)
- Green chilly (1, chopped)
- Red chilly powder (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin seeds powder (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander leaves (few, chopped)
- Turmeric powder (a pinch)
- Wheat flour (1 cup)
- Salt as per taste
- Add water in the wheat flour, knead and make it a stiff dough and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add mashed potatoes, onion, green chilly, red chilly powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander leaves, turmeric, salt and mix well. Stuffing is ready
- Make balls of the dough, flatten it, add the stuffing into the dough and seal it and give it a round shape.
- Coat it with the wheat flour and flatten it.
- Roast it in a tava or pan.
- Apply butter, ghee or oil on it.
Aloo paratha is ready to be served hot with yoghurt or pickle.