Avocado papaya smoothie a healthy substitute to breakfast and is easy to prepare for people who are stressed for time.
Avacado is a butter fruit. It is high in fiber content. It has vitamin B Vitamin K & vitamin E. Banana is rich in pectin. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels
of potassium. Papaya is rich in fiber. It is rich in vitamin A & C. A smoothie made with these fresh fruits can do lot good for your baby & you 🙂
- Ripe avocado (1)
- Ripe banana (2)
- Papaya(cuts, 1 cup)
- Milk (1/2 cup)
- Yogurt (1/2 cup)
- Ice cubes (5 to 6)
- Cut the avocado into halves and scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Slice the bananas and freeze them for an hour.
- In a blender, add frozen banana, avocado, papaya, yogurt, ice cubes and blend them together.
- We will get a thick paste. Add Milk and blend again.
- You can add sugar as per your taste. However, I have not added sugar and relay on natural sugar of the fruits, which will make this drink more healthy
Garish it with some ripe papaya pieces. Delicious smoothie is now ready to be served.