Appam is a dish from Kerala, and this recipe is a sweet version of the snack with Banana.
- Banana(1 , mashed)
- Jaggery (1/2 cup)
- Rice flour( 1 cup)
- Cardamom (3 pods, powdered)
- Heat 1/2 cup of water and melt jaggery in it. Strain the jagerry water in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add the flour, jaggery water, banana, cardamom powder, water and mix to form a thick batter.
- Heat a pan and grease it with oil. Add the batter in it and cook till it leaves the sides.
- Cook the other side of pancake as well.
Garnish it with banana slices and honey and serve hot.
You might also like