Carrot and Beans rice is a vegetarian rice preparation. It is simple to make, has high nutritious value and is great to taste.
- Boiled rice (1 bowl)
- Carrot (grated, 2 cups)
- Beans (finely chopped, 1 cup)
- Bengal gram dal (3 tbsp)
- Sesame seeds (2 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (1 1/2 tsp)
- Black pepper corn (1 tsp)
- Cinnamon stick (1 inch)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil (3 tbsp)
- Heat oil(1 tbsp), add bengal gram dal, cumin seeds, black pepper corn, cinnamon stick and roast them.
- Once the aroma spreads, remove from the flame and powder the whole mixture.
- In a same pan, heat oil(2 tbsp), add carrot and beans, mix well and allow to cook.
- Add the ground mixture and mix well.
- Add salt as per taste, boiled rice and mix everything well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Carrot and beans rice is ready to be served hot.