- Curry leaves
- Mustard seeds
- Coriander leaves
- Urad dal
- Turmeric powder
- Asafetida powder
- Green Chilly
- Cut cauliflower and soak it in hot water for 10 min. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- In a bottom pan, heat oil, add mustard seeds, urad dal, turmeric powder, asafetida powder, chopped onion, cut green chilly and curry leaves.
- Add cauliflower, water (1 cup) and sauté. Close it with a lid for 7-10 min.
- Add water (1/2 cup) and necessary salt and saute and cook for 2 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with Indian breads (Roti, chapati, nan, etc.) or steamed rice.
You might also like: