A simple Chicken cutlet recipe. Tastes almost like the chicken patty in McDonalds chicken burger.
- Potato(1 large, boiled & mashed)
- Minced chicken (370 gms)
- Red chilly powder (1 tsp)
- turmeric powder(a pinch)
- Cumin powder(1/2 tsp)
- Ginger garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Egg (1, beaten)
- All purpose flour (1 cup)
- Bread crumbs (1 cup)
- Oil to deep fry
- In a mixing bowl, add mashed potato, minced chicken, Red chilly powder, turmeric powder, Cumin powder,Ginger garlic paste, salt & mix well.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and give it a shape.
- Dip the cutlet in the all purpose flour and coat the flour all over.
- Now dip it in the beaten egg and coat it all over.
- Now dip it in the bread crumb and cotat it all over.
- Heat oil in a pan to deep fry.
- Add the cutlet in the oil to deep fry.
- Deep fry till it turns nice golden brown in color.
Delicious and crispy Chicken cutlet is now ready to be served. Enjoy!