- boneless Chicken
- red chilly powder
- roasted channa powder
- rice flour
- lemon (1 and 1/2)
- coriander leaves
- red chillies
- curry leaves
- turmeric powder
- black pepper powder.
- lemon juice
- In a bowl mix Red chilly powder, Roasted channa powder, Rice flour, salt, 1 egg, water, lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well to form thick batter.
- Add boneless chicken cubes and marinate it.
- In a pan, heat oil and fry the chicken pieces till it is cooked.
- Once the chicken is fried, take it in a plate and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds. When mustard seeds splutter, add fennel/badi-sauf, red chillies, curry leaves, chopped onion, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, salt and water. Saute.
- Add the fired chicken, salt curry leaves, chopped green chillies, black pepper powder and lemon juice. Saute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
Delicious chicken dry is ready.
You might also like: