This recipe is an innovative version of Chicken Satay and is specially made for the friends who are vegetarian and do not prefer Chicken Satay. It is a good starter dish. I had a great time while the Chef was making this innovative recipe. I hope you have fun watching it as well.
Ingredients and measurements are mentioned below the video
- Paneer/Cottage cheese (Cut long, 7)
- Lemon grass (100 gm)
- Galangal (60 gm)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Cumin/Jeera powder (1 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Crushed peanuts(150 gm)
- Red curry paste (50 gm)
- Coconut milk (200 ml)
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Satay sticks (7 no.)
- Makrut (1/2 tsp)
- Blend the lemon grass, galangal, makrut into fine paste and add it to the Cottage Cheese/Paneer
- Add coriander powder, jeera/cumin powder and mix well.
- Keep this marinated Cottage cheese/paneer for 1/2 hour.
- Skewer the marinated cottage cheese/paneer with satay stick.
- Grease the pan with oil and grill it till they are cooked.
Cottage Cheese Satay /Paneer Satay is ready to be served with peanut sauce.
You might also like: