Curd rice is a comfort food. It is a wonderful meal and very good for your diet.
- Plain boiled rice (2 cups)
- Plain yoghurt (1 cup)
- Milk (1 cup)
- curry leaves (few)
- Salt as per taste
- Mustard seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Cooking oil (2 tsp)
- Green chillies (2, chopped)
- Ginger (1/2 inch, chopped)
- Coriander leaves (for garnishing)
- In a bowl, add the plain boiled rice, few curry leaves, yoghurt, milk, salt, mix well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds into it.
- Once the musard seeds splatter, add ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and saute well.
- Add this tempering into the rice mixture and saute well.
- Garnish it with some coriander leaves.
Curd rice is now ready to be served with all types of pickes and chutneys.