Yesterday I tried out this recipe of Egg Masala sent by Sandhya Rakesh Nair on my website. I would like to share this wonderful, delicious and simple recipe with you. The beauty of the dish is the ease with which you can make this. Delicious comfort food after a long day at work.
Thanks Sandhya for recipe.
- Boiled Eggs (3)
- Onion (2 large size)
- Dried Red chilly (2)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil (3 tbsp)
- Ginger (1 inch)
- Heat oil in tawa.
- Add onions and fry till transparent. Add red chillies and ginger and fry for another 3 mins
- Cool down the mixture and grind in mixer with salt and little water (chutney consistency)
- Heat same tava once again pour ground mixture-masala and stir on low flame for 1 min.
- Put the sliced boiled eggs
- Let the masala coat the eggs for 3 mins on slow flame.
Egg masala is ready to be served hot with with chapatti and naan.
You might also like: