Garlic Saute Shrimp with Butter Sauce is an Italian dish. Easy to make recipe and is an excellent starter.
Italian cuisine is simple to make. We do not need special vessel or equipment to make an Italian cuisine.
- Shrimp/Prawns (200 gms)
- Galic (5 cloves, sliced)
- Basil leaves (3-4)
- Butter (50 gms)
- Lemon juice of half lemon
- Salt as per taste
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Vegetable stock/water (1/2 cup)
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and saute till it changes color.
- Add the prawns/shrimp in it and saute till they turn pink in color.
- Add stock, lime juice, salt and saute well.
- Add butter and switch off the flame and mix them well till the butter melts.
- Tear the basil leaves and add it to the shrimp/prawn and mix again.
- Garnish it with basil leaves.
Garlic Saute Shrimp with Butter Sauce is ready to be served hot.
You might also like: