Hot and sour chicken soup is delicious and very simple to make. A wonderful chicken soup for this winter.
- Chicken stock (2 cups)
- Shredded carrot (15 gms)
- Shredded cabbage(15 gms)
- Shredded capsicum (15 gms)
- Chicken(30 gms, boiled and shredded)
- Ginger (1/2 inch, chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Cornflour mixed in water (4 tbsp)
- Egg (1, beaten)
- soya sauce(1 tbsp)
- In a bowl, add soya sauce(1 tbsp), vinegar (2 tbsp), green chilly (1, chopped), mix well to form a sauce and keep it aside.
- In a wok, add chicken stock, cabbage, carrots, capsicum, ginger, chicken, salt and mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add the soya vinegar sauce into it and mix well.
- Add Cornflour mixed in water into the wok and mix well. Keep adding till the soup thickens.
- Pour the egg and mix at the same time till the egg completely drops into the chicken.
Hot & sour chicken soup is now ready to be served. Serve hot. Enjoy!