We buy paneer from the stores. However, this video demonstrations shows how to make Paneer at home with this simple technique.
If you want to learn more about cooking, you may be interested in an online education in culinary arts
Ingredients and its measurements are given below the video.
- Milk (2 liters)
- Lime juice( of 2 lime)
- Boil the milk and add the lime juice in the boiling milk.
- Stir well. Milk will curdle.
- Switch off the flame and strain the curdled milk in a cloth.
- Tie it tight with the same cloth so that all the water from it is removed.
- Place a weight over it for 15 minutes.
- Remove it from the cloth and dip it into cold water
Home made paneer is now ready to make various Paneer dishes.