A quick preparation of Dahi curry is a yoghurt preparation very simple to make and delicious.
- Cooking oil (1 tbsp)
- Cumin seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Curry leaves (few)
- Green chilly (1, split)
- Yoghurt( plain, 200 gms)
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds into it. Once it splutter, add turmeric powder, curry leaves, green chilly and saute will.
- Switch off the flame and add the yoghurt, mix well.
- Add salt and mix till the yoghurt smooths.
- Instant dahi curry is now ready to be served.
Serve it hot with steamed rice.