Kozhi Varathathu is chicken fry in Kerala style of cooking
- Chicken (400 gms, cut into pieces)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Red chilly powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tbsp)
- Lime juice (2 lime)
- Salt as per taste
- Cooking oil ( to deep fry)
In a bowl, add chicken, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, coriander powder, lime juice, and mix well.
Allow it to marinade for about 1/2 hour.
Add salt and mix well and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
Heat oil to deep fry.
Add chicken pieces in it to deep fry till golden brown.
Take it off the flame. Drain away the excess oil in a tissue paper.
Chicken fry in Kerala style is now ready to be served hot. Enjoy!