- Mangoes (2, full ripe)
- Sugar as per taste (*Optional)
- Cardamom (2)
To make Mango pulp
- Remove the skin of mangoes and cut them in pieces.
- Blend it in a blender by adding little water and make a pulp. Remove it in a bowl
- Add sugar as per taste (optional)
Mango pulp is ready to be served with chapaties, puri, bread, etc.
To make mango delight
- In a bowl take 1 tbsp of curd and add the mango pulp into it. Mix well adding sugar as per your taste.
- Garnish with mango and curd.
Mango delight is ready to be served chilled.
Instant mango shrikhand.
- Ground the cardamom and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, take 1 tbsp of curd and add the cardamom to it. Mix them well adding sugar as per your taste.
- Now add the mango pulp and mix again.
Instant mango shrikhand is ready to be served chilled.
- In a glass, add 1/3 portion of mango pulp and 2/3 portion of boiled and chilled milk. Add sugar as per your taste.
- Mix them with a spoon or in a blender.
Mango shake is ready to be served chill.
You might also like: