Momo is a dish from Asian Cuisine and are types of dumpling made of flour and fillings inside it. The filling could be vegetarian made of all the vegetables or non-vegetarian made of meat.
Momos Part 2 video demonstrates how to make Vegetable Momos (Vegetarian).
Momos Part 3 will demonstrate how to make Chicken Momos (Non- vegetarian).
Chilly Garlic Sauce is a good complement with both types of Momos.
- All purpose flour/ maida (250 gm)
- Garlic Chopped (50 gm)
- Ginger Chopped (20 gm)
- Cabbage (100 gm)
- Carrot (50 gm)
- Baby corn (50 gm)
- Green chilly (1)
- Spring onion ( 10 gm)
- Beans (50 gm)
- Arromat (20 gm)
- Crushed black pepper (10 gm)
- Potato starch (20 gm)
- Sesame oil (2 drops)
- Salt as per taste
- Chilly flakes (50 gm)
- Tomato ketchup (10 gm)
- Soya sauce (5 ml)
- Vinegar (10 ml)
- Heat refined oil(1 tbsp) in a pan, add ginger and garlic. Saute till it cooks.
- Add baby corn, green chilly, cabbage, beans and saute.
- Season with salt, arromat, sesame oil, Chinese wine and thicken with potato starch.
- Make hard dough of refined flour.
- Cut the dough into small pieces and with the help of Momo rolling pin, shape them into thin cercal.
- Stuff the mixture of vegetables in the tin dough cercal and shape them into different momo shapes.
- Steam them in a steamer for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Serve hot momos with Chilly Garlic Sauce.
You might also like: