Mushroom Cream Sauce is an Italian sauce and is best served with Pastas and Sea foods.
- Button Mushrooms (100 gm)
- Cream (350 ml)
- garlic (30 gm)
- White wine(20 ml)
- Parmesan Cheese (20 gm)
- Thyme leaves (2)
- Olive oil (25 ml)
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper corn (crushed, 1/2 tsp)
- Basil leaves (2)
- Heat olive oil in a sauce pan. Saute garlic, mushrooms, thyme leaves, white wine and cook.
- Add cream and shimmer for 3 minutes to get the flavors infused in cream.
- Switch off the flame, add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, basil leaves.
Mushroom Cream Sauce is ready to be served with Pasta or Sea food.