This is my all time favourite snack these days. Rich in natural iron, I love eating this pakoda along with tea.
- Bengal gram flour/Chana dal (6 tbsp)
- Palak/Spinach (2 cups, chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger (1 inch, finely chopped)
- Green chilly (1, finely chopped)
- Oil to fry
- In a bowl, mix spinach/palak, salt, ginger, green chilly and bengal gram flour/chana dal.
- Make small balls and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Garnish with slice onion and coriander leaves.
Palak Pakoda is ready to be served hot with Mint chutney or Tomato ketchup.