Paneer Bhurji is made of scramble cottage cheese, ground spices, green peas, etc gives a delicious aroma and taste.
Ingredients & its measurements are mentioned below the video.
- Paneer/Indian Cottage cheese (100 gms, scrambled)
- Green peas (100 gms, cooked)
- Turmeric powder (a pinch)
- Chilly powder (1/2 tsp)
- Green chilly (1, chopped)
- Onion (1 ,chopped)
- Ginger & Garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper (1/2 tsp, ground)
- Cloves ( (1/2 tsp, ground))
- Green cardamom (1/2 tsp, ground)
- Tomato (1, chopped)
- Cumin seeds (1 tsp)
- Oil (2 tbsp)
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and allow it to crackle.
- Add onion and saute will it turns golden brown in color.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric and chilly powder and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato and cook till the water in it evaporates.
- Add cooked green peas and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add scrambled paneer/Indian cottage cheese and mix well for 1 minute.
- Add the ground spices ie. black pepper, green cardamom and cloves and mix well.
Paneer Bhurji is now ready to be served with Indian breads (chapaties, roti, nan, etc) or plain bread.