- Diced Pineapple (3 cups)
- Turmeric powder (1 tsp)
- Curry leaves
- Green Chilly (1 )
- Cooking oil (1 tbsp)
- Mustard seeds (1 tsp)
- Cummin seeds (2 tbsp)
- Curd (1/2 cup)
- Grated coconut (1/2 cup)
- Salt per taste
- Blend grated coconut, cummin seeds, curd and water, and keep it aside.
- Add turmeric to the pineapple and boil till it cooks. Add the split green chilly. Add the blended mixture into it and mix well.
- Cook the pineapple for another 10 minutes , add salt to it.
- Empty the pineapple curry in a bowl.
- For seasoning, heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds. When mustard seeds splutter, add the curry leaves.
- Pour this seasoning in the pineapple curry.
Pineapple curry is ready to be served hot with steamed rice.
You might also like: