Savory cookie is made of whole wheat flour and bengal gram flour. This is not a sweet cookie. This is very good for your health as well as kids health. It is a wonderful tea time snack and a kids snacks box idea
- Whole wheat flour (1/2 cup)
- Bengal gram flour (1/2 cup
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/4 tsp)
- Cumin seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Asafoetida powder(1/4 tsp)
- Butter (1 tbsp)
- Water to make a soft dough
- In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour, bengal gram flour, salt, turmeric cumin seeds,
asaofetida powder, butter and mix well.
- Add little by little water to make a soft dough.
- On a wooden surface, dust some whole wheat flour, and coat the dough.Flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Use your or your kid’s favourite cookie cutter shape to shape it into different size. If you do
not have a cookie cutter, you can use a small lid of a tin to give a round shape.
- Place the shape on a greased baking tray.Bake it at 180 Degree Celcius in a pre heated
oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and bring it to room temperature.
Crunchy and healthy savory cookie is now ready to be served as a tea time snack or for kids