Indo – Chinese recipe, Shezwan fried rice is a vegetarian preparation and is a famous Indian street food.
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Garlic cloves (2, chopped)
- Capsicum/bell pepper (1/2, chopped)
- Cabbage (100 gms, chopped)
- Shezwan sauce/Red chilly sauce (2 tbsp). Click here for the recipe.
- Long Boiled rice (1 bowl)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Sugar (1/2 tsp)
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic cloves, capsicum, cabbage and saute on high flame.
- Add Shezwan sauce/Red chilly sauce and saute.
- Add long boiled rice and saute so that the vegetables and sauce mixes well.
- Add sugar & salt, mix again.
Shezwan fried rice is ready to be served. Enjoy!