This easy to make Spinach soup is kid friendly & has has many essential vitamins and fiber and adding it to a regular diet has lots of health benefits.
- Spinach leaves (200 gms)
- Galic (3 cloves, sliced)
- Butter (1 tbsp)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Cornstarch (1 tsp) in milk (3 tsp)
- Take spinach leaves, wash them and cut them. Place it in a bowl & microwave for 2 mintues.
- In a pan, add butter, garlic and fry them. Saute will it turns golden brown in color.
- Add the microwaved spinach & saute for 1 minutes.
- Add salt as per your taste. You can avoid salt for very little baby.
- Switch off the flame and puree the mixture in a blender.
- After pureeing it, switch on the flame and bring it to a boil.
- Add 1/2 cup water to it to form a soup like consistency.
- Add thickening if the soup becomes watery.
- Here I m adding cornstarch in milk as thickening.
There our delicious spinach soup is now ready to be served. Serve the spinach soup when warm.