Spring Roll is a vegetarian recipe and is a very good tea time snack. Enjoy the crunchy spring roll with a hot cup of tea. 🙂
- Cabbage chopped (10 gms)
- Carrot chopped (10 gms)
- Onion chopped (10 gms)
- Capsicum chopped (10 gms)
- Spring onion chopped (10 gms)
- Sweet chilly sauce
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Red chilly paste (1 tsp)
- Madras Curry powder (1 tsp) – To make this curry powder click here
- Soya sauce (1 tsp)
- Pepper powder (1 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- oil(1 tbsp)
- Coriander leaves paste (1 tbsp)
- Grease oil in a frying pan, add the coriander paste and saute.
- Once the raw flavor of coriander leaves, add onion, capsicum, carrot and cabbage.
- Add the madras curry powder, salt as per taste, sugar, soya sauce, chilly paste and saute.
- Saute till the vegetables turn soft. Remove the vegetables in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Cut the spring roll sheet in triangle shape as shown in the video. Add 1 tbsp of the cooked vegetables in the center and roll it up, fold it to form an envelop shape and stick the remaining part with the all purpose flour (maida) and water mixture.
- Fry the roll in hot oil till it turns light golden brown.
Serve the spring roll with sweet chilly sauce.