Sundal is easy to make and good for for health recipe. It is a salad made of chick peas seasoned in coconut, curry leaves, mustard and red chilly.
Ingredients & its measurements are mentioned below the video.
- Chick peas (boiled & salted, 1 cup)
- Grated coconut (1/2 cup)
- Mustard seeds (1 tsp)
- Dried red chillies (2)
- Curry leaves (few)
- Cooking Oil (1 tsp)
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Add dried red chilly & curry leaves.
- Add grated coconut and saute till coconut turns light golden color.
- Add the boiled chick peas into the seasoning.
Sundal or Chick peas salad is now ready to be served hot.