- Pineapple diced (1 cup)
- Sugar (2 tbsp)
- Water (1/2 cup)
- lemon juice( few drops)
- Heat a pan, add pineapple, sugar, water and mix well.
- Bring the water to boil and keep stiring. Let the pineapple cook in it.
- Slowly evaporate the water in a slow flame.
- Once the water is completely evaporated, add few drops of lemon juice.
- Keep tossing the pineapple till it is coated with caramel and starts to turn brown. This process takes about 5 minutes.
- Empty the toffee in a serving bowl.
Toffee Pineapple is ready to be served hot or chilled.
You might also like: