Veg Manchurian dry
Carrot (1 cup, finely chopped)
Cabbage (1 cup, finely chopped)
Beans (1 cup, finely chopped)
Garlic (chopped, 1 tsp)
Onion (chopped, 1 tsp)
Coriander (chopped, 1 tsp)
Ginger (chopped, 1/2 tsp)
Spring onion (chopped, 1 tsp)
Aromat powder (1/2 tsp)
Salt as per taste
White pepper powder(1/2 tsp)
Corn flour(1 tbsp)
All purpose flour/Maida (2 tbsp)
Mashed potatoes (2 tbsp)
Oil to fry
Oil (1 tbsp) for the sauce
Vineger (1 tsp)
- Add the vegetables in a bowl, add garlic, onion, coriander, green chilly, spring onion, anromat, salt, pepper powder, corn flour, mashed potatoes, water and mix them in the dough consistency.
- Make small balls of the mixture and deep fry it.
- Manchurian balls are ready and keep it aside.
To make a maunchurian sauce
- Heat oil, add chopped garlic (1 tsp) saute it till turns soft. Add onion (4 tsp, chopped), green chilly, chopped ginger(1/2 tsp), chilly paste(1 tsp), 1 tsp soya sauce,pepper powder (1/2 tsp) , aromat 1/2 tsp, salt as per taste, water (100 ml), vineger (1 tsp) and bring it to boil.
- The manchurian sauce is ready.
- Add the Manchurian balls into the sauce and stir fry it so that the sauce gets coated in the manchurianGarnish it with 1 tsp of spring onion and coriander leaves.
Veg Manchurian dry is ready to be served
Veg Manchurian gravy
- Add water in the dry manchurian, add chilly paste (1/2 tsp), soya sauce (1 tsp), aromat (1/2 tsp) and saute.Add the corn flour mixed in water (1 tsp) and bring it to boil.
- Garnish it with some spring onion.
Veg Manchurian gravy is ready to be served
You might also like: