- french beans
- ginger and garlic paste
- green chilly
- black pepper
- Chop potato, carrot, onion, cauliflower and french beans and green chilly.
- Soak rice for 20 min in water.
- Heat water in a vessel, add salt and 2 cardimon in it and keep it for boil.
- Heat oil or ghee in a heavy bottom vessel, add onion and saute.
- Add potatoe, black pepper and all vegetables and saute. Add little salt water to and cook it for few minutes.
- Drain the soaked rice and add it to the vegetables and saute.
- Add some more salt water and boil for few minutes.
- Keep it on Dum (cook under steam) on low flame for 5 to 8 minutes.
- The rice should be cooked and be seperated from one another in the pulav.
Vegetable pulav is ready to be served.