Aloo Pudina Tikki is a starter and is made of potatoes and mint leaves.The Tikki is made in Indian spices and served with mint chutney
- Potatoes (2 medium size, boiled and grated)
- Roasted channa powder (1 tbsp)
- Bread crumbs(2 tbsp)
- Samiya (Vermicelli, coarsly powdered)
- Chat masala (1/2 tsp)Green chilly (chopped, 1 tsp)
- Mint leaves (chopped, 1 tbsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger (chopped, 1/2 tsp)
- Cumin seeds powder (1/2 tsp)
- White pepper powder(1/2 tsp)
- Corn flour (1 tsp)
- Cardamom powder (1/3 tsp)
- Garam masala (1/3 tsp)
- In a bowl, add the potatoes, chat masala, salt, green chillies, mint leaves, ginger, cumin powder, white pepper, cardamom powder, garam masala and mix well.
- Add bread crumbs, roasted channa dal, corn flour and mix well.
- Make small balls or patties of the potato mix. You can give shape of your choice.
- Roll over the mix in the powdered samya and deep fry it in hot oil.
- Fry till the tikki turns golden brown.
Aloo pudina tikki is ready and serve it with mint chutney (pudina chutney).
You might also like: