Baked fish with vegetables is an easy to prepare Baked fish recipe which can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
- Carrots (sliced, of half carrot)
- Potatoes (long cut, of half potato)
- Tomato (2, long cut)
- Salt (1/2 tsp)
- Oil (1 tsp)
- Fish (fillet, 2)
- Take an oven proof dish and place the sliced carrots, potato & tomatoes. We are adding the vegetables to the tray so that the fish will have some accompaniment to go along with it.
- Sprinkle some salt as per your taste.
- Add a little bit of oil just to glaze the vegetables and mix the vegetables.
- Spread out the vegetable and on top to it keep the fish fillet. Fillet is a cut of fish without skin and bone. I am using a white Basa fish which is now found in plenty in department stores.
- Add some salt & little bit of oil to the fish and put in a pre heated the oven at 180 degree celcius for 15minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take the dish and prick the potato with a fork. If it has become soft and the fish is cooked the dish is
- ready. If not retun it back to the oven and cook it some more.
- Serve the dish on a plate along with some of the vegetables. It is a very nutritious dish as it uses very little oil in the preparation and has proteins from fish, vegetables and potato.
Baked fish with vegetable is ready to be served.