Banana chips is a famous snack because of its crisp and tasty nature. This video demonstrates how to make banana chips. Ingredients, its measurements & methods are mentioned below the video.
Click here to view the video recipe on youtube.
- Raw banana/Plantain (2)
- A bowl of water
- Turmeric (1/2 tsp)
- Salt (2 tbsp)
- In the bowl of water, add salt and turmeric.
- Peal of the banana skin and dip it in the salt and turmeric water for couple of minutes.
- With the help of a slicer, slice the banana into thin slices.
- Add these banana slices in the bowl of water with salt and turmeric for about 10 minutes.
- Spread a clean cloth and place the banana slices over it so that the moisture is soaked by the cloth.
- Heat oil in a pan till smoky.
- Add the banana slices in the oil and deep fry them for couple of minutes.
- Take it out of the flame into a tissue paper for the oil to soak in the tissue paper.
Crispy banana chips is ready to be served with a hot cup of tea.
Today I am sending this to the event Kerala Kitchen hosted by khushi
Load similar recipes