A classic style of making chicken curry with spices.
- Chicken (200 gms)
- Ginger garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- Yoghurt (1/2 cup)
- Turmeric powder (a pinch)
- Red Chilly powder (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Onion (1, finely chopped)
- Green chilly (1)
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add coriander powder, chilly powder and turmeric powder, salt and saute till they are cooked.
- Add ginger garlic paste, saute and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and chicken pieces to the mixture. Add the green chilly split into half.
- Cook them in slow flame till they are cooked and tender.
- Wisk the yoghurt and add it into the chicken and mix them well and cook for 2 minutes.
Chicken Curry is ready to be served with steamed rice or chapaties.
You might also like: