Chicken strip or chicken finger is ultimate party food, crispy on the outside, tender and juicy chicken inside. Quick to prepare, it can be made in advance and then fried at the last minute.
For information on an online culinary arts degree program, check out this resource.
Ingredients and its measurements are mentioned below the video.
- Chicken breast (2, cut into strips )
- All purpose flour/Refined flour/Maida (5 tbsp)
- Coriander seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Cummin seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Black Pepper(1/2 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Egg (1, beaten)
- Bread crums (100 gms)
- Oil to fry
- Powder coriander seeds, cumin seeds, black pepper together and make a spice mix. Add salt to it.
- You can add spices of your choice and make your own secret spice mix.
- In a bowl, add All purpose flour/Refined flour/Maida and spice mix and mix well.
- Arrange this seasoned flour, beaten egg and bread crums in a row.
- Take one chicken strip, dip it in the seasoned flour, dust it, dip in beaten egg and coat it with bread crums. Place it in a plate.
- Repeat this process for all the chicken strips.
- Deep fry it in the oil till it turns golden brown and crispy from outside. (However, the chicken will be juicy from inside)
Chicken strips are now ready to be served with any store brought hot sauce.