This is a salad variety, nutritious and yummy shared by Vidya lakshmi.
- Corn, Pomegranate Seeds, Carrots, Cucumber, Apple, Onion, Grated Coconut (1 Cup each)
- Golden Raisins (2 tbsp)
- Green Chillies (2)
- Lime Juice (1 tbsp)
- Asafoetida (a pinch)
- Salt as per taste.
- Peel and de-seed the cucumber and chop into small cubes.
- Cut Onions and carrots into small pieces.
- Core the apple and cut into cubes.
- Freshly Grate the coconut.
- Steam the corn with little salt for 5 mins and rinse twice in cold water.
- In a wide bowl add all the ingredients and mix well mix the asafoetida and lime juice and add to the salad add salt as per your taste mix well.
- Garnish with either coriander or candied cherry and serve as side dish with any south indian meal.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”43″ numberposts=10]