- Chicken (500 gms)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Red chilly powder (1 tsp)
- Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Tomatoes (3)
- Ginger ( an inch)
- Garam masala(1 tsp)
- Ginger garlic paste( 1 tsp)
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt as per taste
- Hea oil in a wok, add ginger garlic paste, saute till golden brown. Add red chilly powder, coriander powder, chopped ginger and saute. Add chopped tomatoes and cook. Once the tomatoes are cooked and mashed, add the chicken and mix well.
- Close it with a lid for about 10 minutes by adding about 1/2 cup of water and cook well.
- Add the garam masala powder and cook again till the chicken pieces are tender and cooked.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Kadai ka murgh is ready to be served hot with chapati.
You might also like:
[get_posts category = “31” numberposts = 10]