- Dosa Batter (1 cup)
- Onion (1 – chopped)
- Coriander leaves (1/2 cup)
- Green Chilly (1)
- Cumin seeds/Jeera (1 tsp)
- Salt as per taste.
- In a bowl add the dosa batter, onion, coriander leaves, green chilly, cumin seeds and salt, mix it well.
- Heat the kuli paniyaram pan, pour oil in every hole.
- When the oil is heated, pour the batter 3/4th of the hole.
- Turn the other side when cooked.
Serve kuli paniyaram hot with chutney or tomato sauce.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”13″ numberposts=10]