- Dry coconut (1 cup)
- Cashewnut (20)
- Poppy seeds (4 tbsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Chicken (2 kg)
- Red chilly powder(2 tbsp)
- Garam masala powder (1 1/2 tbsp)
- Ginger garlic paste (100 gms)
- Ghee (150 gms)
- Green chillies (10-12 pieces)
- Coriander leaves (2 bunches)
- Mint leaves(1 bunch)
- Fried Onion (200 gms)
- Tomato purry (300 gms)
- Curd (300 gms)
- Water (250 ml)
- Roast dry coconut, poppy seeds, chironji, cashewnut and make a paste.
- Add salt, red chilly powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, ghee, crushed green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves, fried onion, tomato purry and curd to the paste.
- Add water into the mixture and boil it.
- Add Chicken pieces to the boiling mixture and saute. Cook it for 15 minutes.
Lagan ka murg is ready to be served.
You might also like: