- Green Chilly
- Tur Dal
- Curry leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Asafetida powder
- Pepper powder
- Jeera powder / Cumin Seed powder
- Cut green chilly, ground ginger, chop tomatoes in a cooking bowl. Add turmeric powder and water and keep it for boil.
- Boil Tur Dal, make it a paste and blend it with water.
- When the tomatoes are cooked, add the Tur dal water to it.
- Add Asafetida powder, pepper powder, jeera powder / cumin seed powder and mix well.
- Switch of the flame, add coriander leaves and curry leaves to the rasam. Let the rasam cool for sometime.
- Squeze lemon to it.
Lemon rasam is ready to be served with steam rice.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”5″ numberposts=10]