Mango raita is a sweet and tangy raita as an accompaniment to Veg & Non-veg biriyani.
- Ripe mango (1 large, cut into small pieces)
- Yoghurt (500 gms, wisked)
- Salt as per taste.
- Cooking oil (2 tsp)
- Red chilly powder (a pinch)
- Mustard seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Curry leaves (few)
- In a bowl,add yoghurt, a pinch of red chilli powder, salt as per taste. Here i m adding 1 tsp salt. mix it well.
- Add 1 large chopped ripe mango into it, mix well & Keep it aside.
- For the seasoning, heat a pan, add cooking oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add mustard seed and allow it to splutter.
- Add few curry leaves and saute well. Switch off the flame.
- Pour this seasoning into the mango and yoghurt mixture & mix it well.
Mango raita is now ready to be served. Serve it with Veg or Non veg Biriyani.