Radish-stuffed paratha is a nutritious and healthy dish that can be served any time of the day.
Ingredients & its measurements are mentioned below the video recipe.
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Radish (1, grated)
- Onion (1, medium size, chopped)
- Green chilly (1, chopped)
- Ghee or Butter (1/2 tsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Wheat flour (1 cup)
- Red chilly powder (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin powder (1/2 tsp)
- Lime juice (1/2 tsp)
- Coriander leaves (few, chopped)
- Heat oil in a pan, add radish, onion, green chilly, red chilly powder, cumin powder, salt and saute till cooked.
- Switch off the flame and add lime juice and coriander leaves. Stuffing for paratha is now ready. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, a pinch of salt, water and mix well to form a stiff dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes.
- Make small balls of the dough, and fill the radish stuffing in the dough balls.
- With a rolling pin, flatten the balls to make a paratha, by dusting some wheat flour on a flat surface.
- Heat a pan or tava, roast the paratha on both sides.
- Apply butter or ghee on the paratha while it is still hot.
- Switch off the flame.
Paratha is now ready to be served hot with yoghurt or pickle.
Like the recipe… Click here to Tweet about it