Orange muffin is very flavorful, fluffy and very simple to make. It melts into your mouth leaving a delicious sweet orange flavor.
- Wheat flour (1/2 cup)
- Refined flour/Maida (1/2 cup)
- Baking powder (3/4 tsp)
- Egg (1, beaten)
- Butter (60 gms)
- Orange juice of 1 orange
- Powdered sugar (100 gms)
- In a bowl, sift wheat flour, refined flour/maida, baking powder and keep it aside.
- Beat an egg till fluffy and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, melt the butter, add powdered sugar, orange juice and beat the mixture well to form a creamy consistency.
- Add the beaten egg into it and mix.
- Add the sift flour and mix it by folding the batter with a spoon to form a lumpy dropping consistency. Do not over mix it.
- Greece the muffin tray with butter and add the batter in it half full.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
Enjoy your orange muffin once it cools down.