Tasted this Wok fried chilli chicken in a restaurant and had to ask the chef for the recipe. This is the chef’s recipe.Chilly chicken is a tasty dish and an all time favorite snack.
- Boneless chicken(250 gms, diced)
- Soya sauce (4 tsp)
- Cooking oil (1 tsp)
- Garlic (4 cloves, sliced)
- Ginger (1 inch, sliced)
- Dried red chillies (2, chopped)
- Chicken stock (3 tbsp)
- Light soya sauce (1 tsp)
- Sugar (1 tsp)
- Salt a pinch
- Spring onion (chopped, 2 tsp)
- Dice the boneless chicken into small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add some water and bring it to a boil.
- Add light soya sauce into it & continue to boil.
- Add the diced chicken into the water and cook till the chicken is half cooked.
- Drain away the water and separate the chicken. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, add cooking oil, chicken pieces and allow it to turn golden brown in color.
- Once the chicken starts to turn light golden brown in color, add garlic, ginger and continue to saute.
- Add dried red chillies and saute it for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock ,light soya sauce, sugar, salt and mix them all together.
- Add spring onion & saute them well. Switch off the flame.
Our pan fried chicken & chilly is now ready to be served. Enjoy!