- Green Chilly (1 tsp, chopped)
- Ginger (1 tsp, chopped)
- Garam Masala (1 tsp)
- Corn flour (1 tsp)
- White pepper powder (1 tsp)
- Bread crums (2 tbsp)
- Coriander leaves (chopped, 1 tbsp)
- Jeera powder (1 tsp)
- Potato (boiled, grated, 2 tbsp)
- Salt as per taste
- Boil peas and corn for 5 minutes and drain away the water. Mix them both in a bowl.
- Heat a pan and heat the peas and corn (6 tbsp) untill all the remaining water is evaporated. Crush them in a blender.
- In a bowl add the peas corn paste, salt, ginger, garam masala, white pepper powder, bread crums, coriander leaves, jeera powder, corn flour, potato and mix them well in a dough consistancy.
- Make round shapes or shape of your choice and deep fry them in oil.
Peas corn tikki is ready and taste best when served with mint chutney.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”4″ numberposts=10]