A variation of Dosa, Ragi Dosa, a delicious way to include finger millet or ragi in our diet
- Ragi/Finger millett (1 cup, roasted & powdered)
- Whole wheat flour (1/2 cup)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Turmeric powder( 1/4 tsp)
- Asafoetida powder (1/4 tsp)
- Cummin seeds (1/2 tsp)
- Chilly powder (a pinch)
- Water to make thin batter (1 cup or as needed)
- Cooking oil (Few drops)
- In a mixing bowl, add Ragi/Finger millet flour, whole wheat flour, salt, turmeric powder, asafoetida powder, cumin seeds, chilly powder and add little by little water to make a loose batter.
- The batter to make ragi dosa is ready.
- Heat a pan, pour 1/4 cup of ragi dosa batter.
- Spread it evenly as you would do for dosa.
- Add few drops of oil.
- Once when one side is cooked, turn the other side and cook the other side.
- After cooking both sides, take it off the pan into a serving dish.
Delicious and healthy ragi dosa is ready to be served with coconut chutney or onion chutyen. Enjoy!