Rava ladoo is very simple to make and made with only 4 ingredients. It is a combination of Semolina, sugar, some ghee and dry fruits.
- Cashew nuts(roasted in ghee, 1 tbsp)
- Semolina(1 cup)
- Powdered sugar (1/2 cup)
- Cardamom powder (a pinch)
- Ghee(1/3 cup, melted)
- Heat a pan, add semolina and broil it in a slow flame. As you continue to broil the semolina, you will notice its aroma changes and it will start to smell like toast. Be careful and keep on stiring so that the color does not change to brown.
- Allow it to cool and bring it to room temperature.
- Make a coarse powder in a food processor.
- Add sugar into the powdered semolina and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder & cashew nuts and mix again.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Make small lemon size balls out of the mixture. Dip your hands in water while making balls, this will become easy for you to make balls of the mixture.!
Rava ladoo is now ready to be served. Enjoy!