Sheera is a versatile breakfast dish eaten during festive occasions. It is served in many temple as offerings as well.
- Ghee (1/3 cup)
- Semolina (1 cup)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Sugar (1/3 cup)
- Cashew nuts & Raisins (Roasted, 1 tbsp)
- Heat a pot and add quarter cup of ghee into it.
- Once the ghee is melted add one cup of semolina into it.
- Mix and roast well till the semolina starts to change the color to a very light brown.
- Once the semolina is roasted, add one cup of milk to it and mix it well.
- Add about quarter cup of sugar and mix it well.
- Finish it with some roasted cashew and raisins.
- Delicious sheera is now ready to be served. Enjoy!