- Soya chunks (2 cups, soaked in water for 20 min)
- Chopped onion (1 cup)
- Green chilly (1, split into half)
- Turmeric powder ( 1 tsp)
- Cumin seeds ( 1 tbsp)
- Garam masala powder ( 1 tbsp)
- Ginger paste (1 tsp)
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt as per taste
- Water (1/2 cup)
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, add cumin seeds. Once the cumin seeds splutter, add turmeric powder, green chilly and onion. Saute till onion turns transparent.
- Add ginger paste, salt, soya chunk and saute well.
- Add garam masala and mix well. Add water and close it with a lid for 3 to 5 minutes in slow flame.
- Empty the soya dry in a bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves.
Soya bean dry is ready to be served hot with Indian breads like roti, nan, chapati or serve it with steamed rice.
You might also like
[get_posts category = ” 28″ numberposts = 10]