Here is a simple and delicious recipe that my mom would make for me and I enjoyed it every time she made. Hope you enjoy it as well!
- long beans (fine chopped)
- coconut (less than 1/2 grated)
- green chillies (3)
- curry leaves
- garlic (3 bulbs)
- chopped onion (1)
- cumin seeds/Jeera (1 tbsp)
- mustard seeds (1 tbsp)
- turmeric powder (1 tbsp)
- dried red chily(1)
- coconut oil
- Ground coconut grated, green chilles, cumin seeds/jeera, curry leaves, garlic, 1/4 cup water and make it into a paste.
- Heat coconut oil, add mustard seeds, add red chillies, onion chopped, long beans chopped, salt and turmeric powder and saute. Close it with a lid and cook it for about 5 minutes in a slow flame.
- Add the coconut paste to the beans and mix well. Close it with a lid for another 2 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish it with some grated coconut.
- Beans toran (Pyre toran) is ready to be served.
You might also like:
[get_posts category=”19″ numberposts=10]